- UK Equity release under 55 years old
- 2.35% APRC rate
- Valuation fee £250
- Loan to value up to 75%
If your looking to release equity in house under 55 years old Finance Hunt can help. With a new lender entering the marketplace that is not available on the comparison sites, rates have never been lower.
Lenders have a new level of confidence in the stability and strength of the UK property market. The 10-year government bond has a rate of 0.5% currently and lending slightly above this rate could be seen as a good return for a lender.
Equity Release under 55 fees?
With only a valuation fee to pay and no lenders fees or brokers fees, an equity release mortgage under 55 can have a very low overall cost.
It doesn’t matter if you currently have a lender on your home or not. And if you currently have a lender on the standard variable rate, you can likely save money with today’s low rates.
People are searching for release equity in my house because they may need money to pay off other debts, having money to purchase other properties and maybe getting money to help out another family member.
- Nationwide Equity Release Products
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Age
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Buy To Let
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Home
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Lloyds Equity Release From House
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage products